From the Boardwalk to the Mystery Spot, Santa Cruz offers tons of exciting attractions for you and your family. Many of the very best attractions are within walking distance of the Salt Air Lodge.
You can reach the famous Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and the Santa Cruz Wharf in about 5 minutes when you stay with us. Take a boat tour, watch the sea lions, check out local artists' work, or just relax on the beach.
Some of Santa Cruz's finest food is less than 20 minutes away.
• Mobo Sushi
• Kianti's Pizza & Pasta Bar
• El Palomar
• Rosie McCann's Irish Pub and Restaurant
• Red Restaurant and Bar
You're also within walking distance of some amazing shopping opportunities.
• Pacific Garden Mall
• Om Gallery
• Bunny's Too
• Santa Cruz Jewelers & Gift
Other attractions might require driving, but they're still quite close.
• Mystery Spot — a strange gravitational anomaly that you need to experience for yourself
• Roaring Camp Railroads — scenic steam train rides
• Capitola Village — restaurants, shops, entertainment, craft galleries, boutiques, and seasonal festivals
• University of California, Santa Cruz — numerous music, dance, and theater events
• Santa Cruz Surf Museum — over 100 years of surfing history
Book directly with us and earn complimentary upgrades.